Website

Tuesday 27 July 2010

No Day





Today has been a bit of a no day really hot and humid again plenty to do but pretty tied up. We had grandchildren 2 and 4 today could have gone off to the coast but I had to take mom for a hospital appointment.

Had a delivery of glass and mouldings which was a bit (ok a lot ) more than expected!! Prices are going up all the time and yet there is a recession odd really.

Forgot to say when I was in Brecon at the weekend I took our dog up the Crug a high hill topped by an iron age hill fort. The painting above is the view of Brecon from the Crug (Rock).Sold.

Great views of the Usk Valley and the Beacons.

Tomorrow I am painting in the Lounge Gallery in Carmarthen in the morning not sure what I am painting yet.

I guess I'll think about it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment