Website

Sunday 8 October 2017

Painting of boats in Angle


We used to have a mooring in Angle and this was a painting I did back then. It sold a long time ago. The execution was quite loose and suited the subject. The only bits of detail are in the boats.

We were on the moorings in Angle when I got a fish bone stuck in my throat. This was a quite unpleasant experience and I failed to move it with bread or water. In the end Alex took great delight in getting a pair of tapernosed pliers out of the toolbox and stick them down my throat to remove it. I didn't think it was possible to get a set of pliers in my mouth but it is.
Yes it was bloody uncomfortable and I wouldn't recommend it but it felt better when it was gone and of course I drank some alcohol to sterilise the area! Alex thought it was hilarious. After that I made sure we had forceps in our first aid kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment