Website

Friday 27 May 2016

Carmarthen Police Station


So much is changing in Carmarthen these days. I heard that the Guildhall is being closed for use as a court and Carmarthen Police Station is up for sale. The watercolour above is of Carmarthen Police station. I did it a number of years ago and to be honest I can't remember what happened to it.

I mentioned in Wednesday's post I was expecting a shed to be delivered in the morning. Well to be fair it was delivered, but not to our address! So someone came home home to find a shed on their drive. It was finally delivered to us but the delivery men declined to put it anywhere other than on the lawn or drive next to the road. (In fairness it wasn't their fault and they were running late). Our son had taken the morning off to help us with it but had of course gone by the time it was delivered.

Mrs Cox was "flying at about a thousand feet" by this time and I had to keep her away from the delivery men. I could understand why they didn't want to carry it around the back for us it was bloody heavy and a lesser woman than Alex would have struggled. To cut a long story short we have now got the shed up and painted but lost a day of painting and framing. I should add that the shed itself is extremely well made!

Link Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment