Website

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Stage 4 Dryslwyn Castle


The next stage of the painting of Dryslwyn Castle is shown above. I am starting to detail different areas of the picture. The contrast for the shadows is being added. It may not look a great deal of change but there are several hours work there from the previous stage.

I mentioned yesterday that Alex and I had visited one of our daughters the weekend. I didn't say that after we left our son in law's parents were coming to stay there. Now I did some of the cooking when we stopped and so had good reason to visit the fridge. I noticed a large white jug in there containing some sort of liquid? It had a rather nasty heavy green crust on it. To be truthful I did think about throwing it away but decided it might be taken the wrong way.

Anyway I gave it no more thought.

However after we left and our son in laws parents arrived. Our daughter was out but left a note to say she had left soup in the fridge for them that only needed warming up. You can guess the rest.
Yes they warmed up and ate the contents of the jug (which was actually homemade soup at one point in its life cycle but that had been well over a week ago). The actual soup was on the lower shelf. Fortunately they suffered no ill effects well none that I am aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment