Website

Saturday 5 October 2013

Look through any window



There is always something to draw. Here is a page from my sketchbook. It was a "look out  of the window what can I draw?" type of sketch and better hurry as dinners nearly ready. So it was a quick ink sketch for no real reason other than personal pleasure. We don't have a caravan we have a campervan. Both have advantages and disadvantages but you can get around the country cheaply and easily with either.

We are still having problems with our phone. The latest information Buzby (for those of you that can remember him) provided was that we may get someone dealing with it on 1st November as the fault is in their cabling!
The hilarious thing is you cant ring in on our phone and every time I speak to someone from BT about it they say "I will ring you". No you wont I cant get incoming calls which is why I am speaking to you. Anyway I confess it is nice and quiet without the phone ringing.

Today I have been working on a commission. It is fairly detailed and it will take me longer to do than the price warrants but it evens itself out as some paintings are quicker.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQp1IDVZdCg



No comments:

Post a Comment