Website

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Painting of Brecon Cathedral


I was asked yesterday if I would exhibit in Brecon next year. Whilst we have reduced our exhibitions greatly over the last 2 years I agreed as it was an old friend and it is also raising money for a military charity. I will let you know the details nearer the time.

The painting above is of Brecon Cathedral is sold and was done when I used to exhibit there regularly.

In my previous employment I had many responsibilities and was trained in just about everything from Health and Safety, Project Management to Marketing as well as most policing functions.  I went to various companies to learn marketting from them including British Airways. I digress a bit but I was thinking about how Alex and I had marketed my work over the last 14 years or so. It had either worked very well or we had been incredibly lucky.

Then I thought about the trigger words that worked for Alex:

Maybe: "Organic", "Superfood","Sale", "Shoes".

Yes if she ever saw a label saying "Sale Organic Supefood Shoes" They would be sold before they could be tried on.

For me not so easy maybe:"Real Ale", "Rugby", "Turner" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment