Website

Thursday 7 November 2013

An autumn shower on Llansteffan Beach


I said I had to finish a couple of paintings of Llansteffan, well here is one of them showing a couple on the beach and an autumn shower.

I have mentionied before we have a fault with our telephone on incoming calls and in fairness it has only been going on since the begining of September so whats the hurry BT. Well a couple of days ago Openreach opened up a trench in the road and apparently yesterday they were laying new cable? Well I was more than pleased to note that the internet, which had previously been fine had now gone down to dial up speed. So I sent a suitably acerbic email to BT only to find an hour later that the internet was actually fine and if anything better than before. I seem to remember that once disconnected on the cabling it needs to reset itself and takes a short while? Anyway it will teach me to be too quick to criticise. But our phone is still faulty!

No comments:

Post a Comment